The following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) / Legal Agreement will set forth general and specific information in regards to the use of OffshoreDedi infrastructure. Infrastructure in this regard will consist of, but not be limited to, bandwidth, transport, servers, switches, IP address and any other equipment that will transmit, receive or otherwise be a vehicle of transmission of data of any sort
OffshoreDedi does not ask/collect your personal or business information from you under any circumstances. Our whole business is based on the integrity of your privacy.
Our company protects customer information and any information stored or transmitted that may be personally identifiable. We will not disclose confidential information under any circumstance.
The above statement applies to: names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card information, social security numbers and similar information except for the initial email address we request from you at the time of set up. This email address is the only thing we will ever ask you for. This email address may be anonymous email or web based email for your privacy and security.
All you are required to use a valid email address, so we can reach you for ordinary communication i.e; Product information, Recent developments, Payment reminders etc.
Prohibited Content & Activities
We believe the internet should be free and anonymous, we respect your opinion and do not believe that current copyright laws are made for this digital age that we currently live in. We will only comply with the local laws (Not US Laws). We allow ANY type of content except:
- Child Porn
- Hacking Activities
- Botnets & DDosing
- Anything else that can result in SpamHause listing
Service Cancellation & Refund
- OffshoreDedi reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without any prior notice.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
- Customers may cancel at any time by sending a cancellation request via the client control panel at least 7 days before the renewal date.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via support ticket or email.
OffshoreDedi doesn’t provide any refunds. All sales are final, so any part of our billing fees for any unused time except for servers terminated by our decision.
Resource Usage (Shared Hosting Clients)
Shared Hosting clients are not allowed to:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 120 seconds (A few activities that could cause such problems include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc).
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 10 minutes.
Freedom of Speech / DMCA & Copyright Laws
We believe the internet should be free and anonymous, we respect your opinion and do not believe that current copyright laws are made for this digital age that we currently live in. We will only comply with the local laws/jurisdiction where your servers are physically located.
As long as you do respect the section, “Hosted / Prohibited Content” We don’t really have a Suspend Button to press !
Change in Price
The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on OffshoreDedi, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
Change in Policy
OffshoreDedi hereby reserves the right to amend, alter, modify, replace or suspend these terms & conditions, from time to time, in its sole discretion. All such changes to these terms & conditions will be effective when posted on OffshoreDedi website.